Our Kirkland

To Report Non-Emergency Issues, Request Services, and Ask Questions select Request for Service below

Please be advised that this portal is for non-emergency issues or services only. Should you require immediate public safety assistance, please dial 9-1-1.Non-Emergency please dial (425) 577-5656.

The Police Department's Online Reporting tool lets you submit a non-emergency police report immediately.

Request a public record by accessing the Public Records Portal.

Contact City Council

IMPORTANT: Requests are NOT monitored 24/7, our regular business hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

Knowledge Base: Frequently Asked Questions. Request For Service: Report Issues, request services, ask questions and contact City Council

Download OurKirkland App IphoneDownload OurKirkland App Android