Knowledge Base

I have found/lost a pet: what should I do?

To report stray animals or if you have found a pet with a Kirkland license tag, please contact Kirkland Animal Control by calling 425-577-5656 (non-emergency police dispatch center).

For further information please visit this link.
Updated 11/5/2018 10:20 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!