Knowledge Base

How do I get sidewalks, bike lanes, traffic signals, and such for my neighborhood?

Category: Suggest a Project
It depends on the type of improvement that you are requesting. Some improvements qualify for the Capital Improvement Program (CIP), which is an ongoing program for City-funded projects. Other types of improvements would have to be funded by you and your neighbors. The Public Works staff can explain the process for each type of improvement. Please call (425) 587-3800 for more information.
Updated 11/26/2018 10:26 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!