Knowledge Base

What can be done about a barking dog?

Category: Animal Complaints
We encourage neighbors to speak to each other and try to work out the problem before involving the Animal Control Officer. If that will not work, or the situation seems unsafe, call 9-1-1 and Police will be dispatched. For more information see KMC 8.09.400.
Updated 12/12/2018 1:48 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!