Knowledge Base

Do I need a business license if I'm operating a business out of my home?

Category: Business Licensing
A Business License is required if you are operating a business from your home located within the City limits. You may also need a home occupation permit. You may view the Planning Department website for further information.
Updated 1/2/2019 9:14 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!