Knowledge Base

Animal Control FAQ's

Category: Animal Complaints

If you have an animal control emergency, or need immediate assistance call 9-1-1.  Dispatchers will notify Kirkland Animal Control, and our Animal Control Officer or another Police Officer will be immediately notified and dispatched.

For non-emergencies call 425-577-5656 (non-emergency police dispatch center).

Animal Control FAQ's

Updated 12/21/2020 7:19 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!