Knowledge Base

Operating a Business from a private residence

A City of Kirkland Business License is required if you are operating a business from your home located within the City limits. The Planning Department will review any land use/zoning issues as part of your license application.  You may contact the Planning Department at 425-587-3600 for more information.
Updated 12/21/2020 9:01 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!