Knowledge Base

Do I need a Washington State Business License in addition to my City License?

 The City of Kirkland is partnered with the Washington State Department of Revenue, Business License Service (BLS).  This allows you to apply for your State and City licenses at the same location.
Updated 10/9/2020 2:16 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!