Knowledge Base

How do I apply for a Film Permit?

A Film Permit Application must be submitted for commercial filming activities taking place within the City of Kirkland.  In addition, any filming activity which impacts the normal use of public rights-of-way within the vicinity of the Event (i.e., traffic disruptions, noise, evening lighting, etc.) requires a permit.

Filming on private property does not always require a permit; however, if high risk special effects or pyrotechnics are to be used, permits are required.

Updated 12/24/2020 10:31 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!