Knowledge Base

Complaint or concern about neighborhood traffic

If you have a neighborhood traffic control complaint or concern, please see the Neighborhood Traffic Control Program.

Residents with traffic concerns that require police enforcement, such as illegal parking, abandoned vehicles, drivers not stopping at stop signs and trailer parking, please contact the Kirkland Police Department directly at the non-emergency phone number at 425-577-5656.

Updated 12/24/2020 10:45 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!