Knowledge Base

How do I get my street re-paved?

If you believe your street is in need of re-paving with a new asphalt overlay, please contact the Public Works Department at (425) 587-3800, and we can check the condition of the surface of your street to see when and if it qualifies for an overlay. See our annual Street Preservation page .
Updated 12/24/2020 10:11 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!