Knowledge Base

How to request road maintenance other than street sweeping

To report a street light repair, potholes, tree hazards in the right-of-way or flashing crosswalk and traffic signal malfunctions, contact the Public Works Department Maintenance Center at 425-587-3900 (24 hours).
Updated 8/5/2021 1:34 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!