Knowledge Base

Reporting Obstructions Or Sight Distance Problems

If you encounter an obstructed sidewalk or sight distance limitation due to overgrown vegetation, please call Kirkland Public Works at (425) 587-3900 so that the City can determine what, exactly, needs to be trimmed.  If it is a safety issue (and not an aesthetics issue), the City will contact the resident or property owner and request the trimming be completed within a responsible time frame.  If the work is not complete, (we automatically check) property owner will receive a reminder from the City. 
Updated 11/26/2018 11:07 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!