Knowledge Base

How do I apply/renew a passport for a minor?

Category: Passport Inquiries

Both parents AND applying child must be present at time of application. If one parent can not be present, they may fill out the DS-3053 and the applying parent can submit that with front and back copies of the second parent's ID.

For detailed application information please visit the minor applicant information on the City of Kirkland's website.

Updated 12/24/2020 8:25 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!