Knowledge Base

How do I renew an adult passport?

Category: Passport Inquiries

The City of Kirkland Passport Acceptance Facility does not process adult renewals that have NOT been expired for more than 5 yrs.

You are eligible to renew your passport if:

  • You are renewing an application that was issued on or after your 16th birthday.
  • Your name has not changed since your last passport OR you can document your legal name change.
  • Your passport was issued within the last 15 years.
  • Your expired or expiring passport is in your possession and can be submitted with application.
  • Your expired or expiring passport is not damaged or mutilated.

Renewals are submitted by the applicant to one of the two addresses listed on the DS-82. Details regarding adult renewals can be found on the adult renewal page on the City of Kirkland's website.

Updated 12/24/2020 8:26 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!