Knowledge Base

What if I don’t have a state-certified birth certificate?

Category: Passport Inquiries
You may obtain a state-certified birth certificate by contacting the county or city where you were born, or you may order one at VitalChek, or by phone: 1-800-255-2414.
Updated 10/25/2018 4:30 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!