Knowledge Base

What happens if an animal bites someone or another animal?

Category: Animal Complaints
Any animal that bites a person shall be reported within twenty-four hours by the owner or person in charge of by calling Kirkland Animal Control at 425-577-5656.
Updated 12/21/2020 7:24 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!